Friday, January 21, 2011

Best of the New

Check it out.  Bill Scholtens, my architect, is featured in the Jan/Feb issue of Chicago Home + Garden magazine in their Best of the New section.  You can read about his philosophy on green design and see, floating behind him, a rendering of the back porch at Huron. It's pretty cool.  Bill and Huron are both available at a newsstand near you.


Bill's so awesome.  He's great in a lot of ways but I think the thing I most appreciate is the mix of his big picture vision coupled with his fine eye for detail.  Where I can look at something, he can really see it.  He's just super talented and a pleasure to work with and he's not letting my economy budget get in the way of turning Huron into a beautiful house.  So if you're building or rehabbing something there's no legitimate reason not to give him a call. You can find his info and see his work at elementsarchitects.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment